...quiet, about a lot of things...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Poetry Thursday

Please find my CURRENT offering below....on the 13th, where it does not belong...For once I worked on it a little early.....and now can't post it today!!! I also can't link my poem correctly, either. So I guess its an F for Technology..hope I get a better grade for content....well, anyway, look for Beautiful, In Disguise.

Now where did I put my car keys and the children...think Wendy, THINK!

Labels:

posted by wendy at 7:59 AM

4 Comments:

Too funny! Going to check out the poem now.

6/15/06, 9:11 AM  

Have you found your keys and the kids? HOPE SO. Good luck!

6/15/06, 10:25 AM  

Hey Girly! email Liz or Lynn on their poetry Thursday page, they will help you! I just know how to do it one way(link!)lol but I have to try another way soon! ug! if you want to know how to do it the way I did just email me on my Blog, go down and click onto Crostuff on the sidebar and my email address is on there somewhere!

6/15/06, 3:28 PM  

hi Wendy,
thanks for visiting me...and your lovely comments..
abhay

6/16/06, 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home