...quiet, about a lot of things...

Friday, June 09, 2006

Instead..

Instead of doing, what I should be doing...(DON"T WANT TO!!..cant make me???!!)I've spent the morning reading POETRY..how lucky am I....LOTS of amazing talent..Came across this MEME (don't have a clue what that means)...but I got it from Susannah, who got it from Deirdra, who got it from Cate. No not an STD, or worse, strep throat...no, Its this:

The A B C's of me....here goes

accent: American, slightly southern CA,dude. No really someone once told me I spoke like Dianne Chambers from Cheers. I took it as a compliment...I don't think it was..oh...and I have a constant cold, so plug your nose, and I sound like that.

booze: I don't drink....used to...vodka, mostly. Have thrown up often, most mememorably from Tequilla on railroad tracks....DEVIL thy name is Cuervo..a Frat boy spared me from EVERCLEAR once, at a toga party...maybe he thought if he was a nice guy..he'd "GET SOME"..cant remember, but pretty sure, he didn't.

Chore I hate: ALL HOUSEWORK. for being such a tree hugging liberal, I must confess I could easily thrive with live in help...If you know someone..could you send her..now..right away..there are dishes in MY SINK.....

Dogs/Cats:: 4 dogs, no cats, 2 horses.

Essential Electronics : the dirty minded little wench in me blushed at this one...no really....I love TV, CD's, DVD's and the computer... Could chuck my phone in a river, and never miss it.

Favorite Perfume: clean...as it showered...My trainer said...HUM, you smell good...what is it? I said, I took a bath.

Gold/Silver: as a girl, gold, a little older, silver, and now, my wedding band is platinum.

Hometown: On the poorer side of Pasadena CA, now FAR FAR AWAY.

Insomnia:Sleep and I have such a love hate relationship, I've even written about it. And thoughts morphed into dreams that haunt my head til I scream...Out damm SPOT!!

Job Title: such a loaded question....hum....I'll go with Person of Interest.

Kids: 2 Daughters..read achives for so many details, you'll need a filing system

living Arrangements: with hubby, and kids....getting closeer to an empty nest.....

most admired trait:the ability to laugh at myself when I trip...my trainer once said that I get up after a fall(from my horse) faster than anyone she has ever taught.

number of sex partners: Most of the ones I wanted....Same one now for a very long time....still have nice memories of a few past ones..mostly though, all was fumbles back then....the thought of being with any one new, should something happen to hubby....makes me so terrified, I could pee.

overnight hospital stays: quite a few. Much worse when It's not you in the bed.

Phobias: talking on the phone to people I don't know well ( i used to stutter a bit)

quotes: Tons of them...and Always GIVE CREDIT....this is a MORALITY point for me....Hate when people don't reveal that it isnt their thought...there just passing it along...erks me to my bones.....

Religion: always searching asking thanking and praying...make your whole life a prayer...is one of the most beautiful quotes I've ever heard..I didn't say it first..just passing it along.

Siblings: 1 sister...next question....

Time I usually wake up:12:00 am, 2:00am 3:00am............

Unusual talent Uncanny ability to recognize celeb voices in cartoons and ads...thank ya, thank ya very much.....

Veggies I refuse to Eat: not big on Eggplant, color or Veggie

Worst Habit: Looking down, procrastination, bad spelling

X rays: well, aren't WE dating ourselves...so, yes, some xrays, some ultra sounds, and A few CT scans...no MRI's

Yummy food I make: killer pasta, good with asian,and some Pretty good German food, if I do say so myself....

and finally
Zodiac Sign: Libra...and i am pretty typical of that sign..although, If I'm so balanced, why do I keep tripping? huh......
posted by wendy at 11:11 AM

7 Comments:

What a cool idea Wendy, I hope you don't mind that I did the ABCs of me too.

Thanks for your comment on my blog about my poetry, I really appreciate it.

I really enjoyed reading your ABCs! You seem like a fascinating person. I'm a quiet one too and yes, we are the ones to worry about, LOL.

6/9/06, 1:38 PM  

what a fantastic list! live-in help - oh yes please, i'm with you on that one :-) good to find you, looking forward to a wander through your archives...
Sx

6/9/06, 2:08 PM  

You're the creative type, it's perfectly natural (and expected) that you don't care for housework...

My idea of superwoman is someone who scrubs her own floors. ~Bette Midler (My all-time favorite singer!)

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. ~Erma Bombeck

Just a couple of quotes to prove my point ;-)

I loved that MEME, I've had 3 different ones e-mailed to me(me) in the last couple of monthes, but this one (in your blog) is by far my favorite.

6/9/06, 8:06 PM  

I followed a link just to peek at your blog and I am so amused by what I've found. I love your sense of humour.

6/10/06, 6:51 PM  

Oh, I want to be a Person of Interest, too! And I loved your "jewelry evolution," and your special skill!

Fun list! It was fun learning more about you!

6/13/06, 10:01 AM  

Great list. Love your sense of humor. And the platinum - I always forget about that one, I'm still stuck in yellow gold. Might have to broaden my horizons.

6/13/06, 3:57 PM  

These are so funny. *High Five* I live in the Rocky Mountains! I used to live in Pasadena! (Back when I was going to be this great theater icon and went to the Playhouse...a looong time ago.)

6/15/06, 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home