...quiet, about a lot of things...

Friday, June 23, 2006

The gloves come off...

I am in a panic. My families upcoming vacation requires...Sailing gloves. Also a book that has TWO PAGES of info on proper use of the "head"..The potty for us land lubbers... Sailing gloves are for ACTUALLY SAILING...not protecting one's hands from a chill from a frozen drink...They are for hauling in the so and so, and trimming the such and such....and my husband's to be captain of the voyage of the dammed...Crew of 3...Me and two daughters....for 7 NIGHTS not a three hour cruise....

Please believe me when I tell you, I have a RIPPIN sense of adventure...I'm usually up for most things...but there are GREAT WHITES where we are going!!!!

Mags is not going to be in for wearing a fluorescent orange life vest 24/7. How does a girl TAN through buoyant fabric???..."REALLY MOTHER, GET A GRIP!!" And when I explained to Rach we could only pack one soft sided duffel each, for 2 and a half weeks...You'd thunk I chopped off a useful appendage...

I would never chop off an appendage! I need all the help I can get!!! ALL hands on deck MAYTEES and don't forget yer gloves!! ARRRRR!
posted by wendy at 8:44 PM

1 Comments:

Sounds like you're in for a whole lot of fun - seriously! Have yourselves some fun - some serious fun!

6/25/06, 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home