...quiet, about a lot of things...

Friday, June 06, 2008

A Tale of Two Doorways




Just a quick little STAB at myself.

After the aforementioned martinis, I retired to my penthouse...(now there is something I don't get to say..um... well,EVER!)

I deftly inserted my high tech key thingy in to the door...and received a RED LIGHT!
Tish tosh, I thought....and tried again, and again, and again.

**Here I must insert that the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over, fully expecting a different result. But,forgive me, I digress.

At the height of my frustration...or the pinnacle of my despair..just the thought that "the People" had figured out that I do not have any business in the penthouse.....After all, I mean REALLY, I'm not the Penthouse type...much more a Playboy kinda gal...(forgive me..I digress.....again)....I FINALLY thought to look up...and realize that I was feverishly trying to gain entrance....

....to the Broom Closet.

So the morale ofthe story today is... Don't panic... Just observe what is going on...and act accordingly...

or if the key doesn't fit...maybe you have the wrong door.

Oh yeah, and perhaps, just perhaps, two Cosmos..is one Cosmo too many!

Aloha!
posted by wendy at 1:31 PM

5 Comments:

That has made me smile and smile (I'd laugh, but there's no-one else here at the moment to laugh with, so I just kind of huffed through my nose :)) because it is EXACTLY the sort of thing I'd do! Glad you gave yourself a laugh!!! :) I bet they had you on security camera and were having a laugh too!

6/6/08, 6:56 PM  

Oh, Wendy, Playgirl! This was hilarious, and I had to read it aloud to all my family here in the Mini-Apple! It's also exactly the kind of thing I would do!

Heh. Maybe THE PEOPLE willgive you a copy of the security tape....

6/7/08, 8:09 AM  

Hehe, laughed my butt off at that one, Wendy.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the stay though.

:-)

6/7/08, 8:40 AM  

Wow, and I was desperately hoping for a glimpse inside the PENTHOUSE BROOM CLOSET.

Are the brooms better in Hawaii? Enquiring minds want to know. ; )

6/9/08, 2:40 PM  

Wow, love your new background. And perhaps at some point or another in our lives we all try to crawl back into the broom closet. Who knows.

6/10/08, 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home