...quiet, about a lot of things...

Monday, February 25, 2008

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been...

This was my senior quote. At the time I was referring to my varied experiences in High School.

But the quote still applies.

Today I watched a movie a friend suggeted I see. I should say...I tried to watch. The movie was Peaceful Warrior...What I have seen so far reminds me a little of a male version of What the Bleep Do We Know..a personal favorite.

The funny thing is just as I got to the climax...the DVD skipped stuttered and promply procedeed to the end credits.

A karmicly comic outcome. NO ANSWERS FOR YOU!!!!
posted by wendy at 9:09 PM

2 Comments:

The answers are YES, NO, or MAYBE. And sometimes, WAIT. You should get one of those little black balls that you can shake for these answers to magically appear in a little window.

2/26/08, 8:12 PM  

I have What the Bleep Do We Know, too!

2/26/08, 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home