...quiet, about a lot of things...

Friday, September 15, 2006

I Hate Blogger Beta

I have shrouded my blog in black...to show HOW MUCH I HATE blogger beta. For some reason, now I'm not allowed to post pictures w/out destroying my layout..and if I try to have a picture in my posts..BLOGGER WONT LET ME....arrrrrhhhgggg. Here I'll try... oh hey...It worked...um Sorry BloggerB...but I still kinda Hate you...




Yes, I am now officially, the Shortest person in my family..
well anyway..I'm going off to drown my frustration in serious Mexican (food).
posted by wendy at 6:11 PM

2 Comments:

I am afraid of blogger beta. Very afraid.

Cool pic!

9/16/06, 3:09 PM  

join the club! my friend activated the blogger beta and her blog is just messed up!!... Do you know anyway that we can cancel the beta thinggie? without harming the posts?..... please let me know

11/1/06, 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home