...quiet, about a lot of things...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Two daughters...proof..HA HA




These are the girls. This was last halloween, we were all dressed up...and went no where. The first year they both decided they were too old to trick or treat. They helped me deck out our house....and no one came...not 1 single kid. I held back the tears and went upstair, pulling off my fake eyelashes as I ascended...to the reality that my days of winnie the pooh and unicorn costumes were behind me. I turned off the porch light and let the deer make a feast of the pumpkins. It won't be long...maybe a decade away, when I'll get the chance to wear a new costume...of Grandma....I hope I still fit in to my "witchy poo" go go boots and miniskirt.....
posted by wendy at 9:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home