...quiet, about a lot of things...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Virtual diary

I just read a post on blog her..Don't know the author...I'll get better at this as I go along. The post was basically about the old bloggers telling the new bloggers they suck.

Is this the sharks vs the jets??in the blog land?? PLEASE....For me, this is an opportunity to open my diary, and let the world in. That being said, I don't care if one human soul ever reads these thoughts. The thought of it is enough to get my muses ass off the couch and into my head...Working..Where she belongs.

Consider 2 thing....1. Catholics confess,to a person, to get the info to God. I don't believe that the priest opens a portal to the cosmos...But there is something to ADMITTING and verbalizing (or writing) to another that is good for the soul. 2. Quantum physics has proven that the act of OBSERVATION changes the outcome..on a very base an atomic scale.

To all the techie nerds with their boxers in a twist...get laid...maybe that will improve your mood...It's never too late..
posted by wendy at 9:35 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home