...quiet, about a lot of things...

Friday, March 07, 2008

Orson Wells Knew....

Turns out that Orson Wells knew what he was talking about when he had the cold virus kill off all the rouge aliens in A War of The Worlds.

Colds suck... And just imagine if you were an innocent man eating alien predator..with no knowledge that after a day or two, you usually feel better..just imagine how you would feel..

Probably desperate enough to end it all..with one swift sharp sucker thingy...right to the head!

Don't worry about me though...I know the drill..Cough cough..sneeze sneeze.

Plus, I don't even have a sucker thingy..and I know for damn sure...it's not sharp.
So I'd only end up poking my self in the eye.
ouch.

PS.. There's a name you don't hear every day anymore...Orson....
posted by wendy at 9:27 AM

3 Comments:

sorry to hear that you are ill
but happy to see that you
have retained your sense of humor...
:)

3/7/08, 11:23 AM  

Orson Scott Card. No you don't hear it often....

Get better.

3/7/08, 6:08 PM  

Mork calling Orson.
Come in, Orson.

3/9/08, 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home