...quiet, about a lot of things...

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Self Editing

I wrote an entire post of wallowing. Thank God for delete.

The gist of it is this...When am I going to grow up and fight my own battles? When will I draw a line in the sand and hold it.?

I came home and announced to Michael...that I was a wuss. A pushover. He gave me a look that said.."No duh?!"

Being a nice girl has been my thing for a very long time. But the truth is, I hate getting shoved around. I just wimp out and avoid conflict.

This must stop..here me...IT MUST STOP!!

No more Mrs Nice Guy..or whatever.

OK, that's it for now..Have a great day!!
posted by wendy at 10:11 PM

3 Comments:

What can I say? I didn't get to read the wallowing. But some of us are just nice people, doesn't make us better or worse than anyone else. It may not serve you in certain situations, but believe me there are others where your niceness is a gift. Don't be too hard on yourself! We can't be everything!!

3/12/07, 11:42 AM  

Wendy, are you wearing your RED pants???...I thought so.

3/12/07, 2:25 PM  

I am so there with you. Hope we can try and teach each other about being less NICE and more REAL.

3/13/07, 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home