...quiet, about a lot of things...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Spoils, not Spoiled

After receiving SUCH a romantic gift from me...(see yesterdays post)you may wonder what my Michael gave me for Valentines day. This is a partial list:

1. Off color jokes. All the time, every day.
2. A chance to sleep in, whenever he's home.
3. An understanding of my "cave-like" tendencies, when I "vant to be alone"
4. Support for my horse addiction.
5. Help with all heavy lifting, both psychical and mental.
6. Adventure.
7. Stability.
8. Loyalty
9. His ability to cook and clean and fold laundry as well as(if not better)I do.
10.A friend for life.

and a nice ass to boot!!

posted by wendy at 7:30 AM

5 Comments:

I got the roses...but I love getting flowers!

2/14/07, 4:20 PM  

A rose is a rose is a rose ... is a rose. I have just finished speaking to my friend Rose tonight - we first met 40 years ago on the first day of high school.
Your husband sounds perfect!

2/15/07, 2:56 AM  

I got the roses, mixed with white and red tulips. (I gave a 2 CD set of Pavarotti with a rose on the cover!)

I thought the picture should really have gone down a bit further, to, well, um, show his cute ass.... ;)

2/18/07, 3:12 PM  

help with mental heavy lifting; I like the thought of that

2/19/07, 6:01 PM  

Your husband sounds like quite the treat! :)

2/20/07, 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home