...quiet, about a lot of things...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Another Birthday Boy.....

Behold, my first exposure to Neil...This ballad...and I was hooked. I loved the picture...and thought it may be Neil,himself. I was very intrigued.

I had an odd experience trying to shop for a card for his birthday. The present was much easier. But card shopping for me, is intimate. I took my time...and tried to pick something that would fit this man I really don't know...but feel like I do.

I promise, he will always be one of my favorite strangers that I thihk I know. I will only yawn during Dooce conversations...or All My Children references. He's will always be challenging pen pal..He makes me want to "write" up to his level.

I'm sure that I am older than he.....but he feels like the cool older brother I never had.

Happy Birthday Neil!

You've made my blog world a much more colorful place in which to live. I hope you can feel me smiling at you...and wishing you all the best in the world!
posted by wendy at 12:05 AM

1 Comments:

Hi Wendy - I checked to make sure yours was up, before posting mine. Because of the time difference, I didn't want to post mine earlier and spoil the surprise.

Great tribute to the birthday boy!

3/7/07, 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home