...quiet, about a lot of things...

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Today is Michael's 39th B-Day. So heres a little look into the family album. Enjoy!!



He's really been very tolerant of me experimenting on him. I believe I took all the photo's in this brief expose'.



with Mags on Dumbo.




Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.....He looked so yummy in those glasses..I think I asked him to leave them on a bit longer....




Daddy's girl's




Yep, I took this one too...with a tripod and a friend to help with the shutter release.




After Bailey,(see above) our St. Bernard died, I bought Michael Mia. I had to fly to Portland, drive almost to the Califonia border and back, fly home...to get her to him. This explain the exhaustion I am wearing. But look at his face. It was worth it ps..me...before braces...Rach took this shot at the airport.



Like I said..Really good sport! Plus he's proud of his best girl...and his Harley.



My best Bud

Well, there ya have it. I can't help it..I just love the guy.

I am soooo stoked... I figured out a great gift for him... Police Tickets in Denver...I can hear him now screaming off key..."ROOOOXXXAAANNEE, you don't have to put on the red light". I'll be right there with backing vocals. That's what friends are for!!
posted by wendy at 2:22 PM

6 Comments:

Nice pics, what a cute couple you are!

The Police aren't coming to my town; not sure I'm on board with driving to Dallas to see them...

2/24/07, 10:19 PM  

Everybody in your family is so photogenic! Happy birthday to your husband; no doubt he'll love the Police concert. As for Rachel, she and her Left Wing rock! I left a response to your comment on my blog - thank you and bravo for Rachel! xo

2/26/07, 11:02 AM  

Wendy, I loved seeing your pictures. You have a great family! I think its cool to see pictures like these. Someone on some blog mentioned that we have become a generation of peeping Toms...but I don't feel like a peeping Tom when I see pictures like these, I feel like a friend. :D

I thought your poem of the foalless mare and the marble was really fine! But I doubt she'll lose much sleep over it.

2/26/07, 4:06 PM  

fun photos; he looks like a really nice guy; lucky you!

2/27/07, 8:43 AM  

A beautiful family you have!

3/1/07, 2:02 PM  

i'm so late,
but man
i love this post...
this was sweet...
all of it
:)

3/4/07, 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home