...quiet, about a lot of things...

Friday, July 27, 2007

Girls Night Out

Last night, I took my girls to the first night..as in first night ever of the new Disney musical..Little Mermaid. The gal who plays Ariel, is a Colorado native, so they have decided to do the pre-broadway run in Denver.

First audience they had ever had, last night. Cool. I took Rachel to see the movie when she was less than a year old. When I looked to the stage during the curtain call..I saw tears in Ariel's eyes.

There were tears in mine, also...just tears of time passing...mixed with tears of joy.

They got a standing "O". and they all deserved it..(even me!!)

posted by wendy at 11:31 PM

3 Comments:

Glad you and the girls had a great time! Live theater does that....Love seeing the picture of the three of you-- you're all BEAUTIFUL!

7/28/07, 10:57 AM  

Just look at you three ... I just want to give you all a hug, you look so lovely and so happy. Beautiful dresses. (I swear I can see a flick of 3 mermaid tails in the background!)

7/28/07, 6:35 PM  

What a fun evening! You all look so beautiful in the photo.

7/29/07, 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home