...quiet, about a lot of things...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Way Past My Bedtime...

The Sunday Scribbling prompt this week was "Secret".

I can keep one. While I have been known to chat along with my Kathys...I always honor something said in confidence.

One of my all time favorite movies is the Secret Garden.

I have had a secret admirer..that turned into a slight stalking.

I have had several secret crushes..even since being married.

I do have a few deep dark secrets. Some are fed by shame. Some are fed by fear, and some fed by longing.

When I die, I do hope that all the secret plans will be revealed, and that I will find out that I wound up right where I belonged.

Right here. Right now. With you, and all the other wonderful tiny bits and pieces of my life.


There's a secret door right over here..that leads to Sunday Scribblings..Come on, grab a flashlight. Don't be a chicken!
posted by wendy at 11:07 PM

7 Comments:

This made me smile! Thanks for sharing!

6/25/07, 10:12 AM  

thanks for sharing your secrets...

6/25/07, 12:41 PM  

Lovely! Secrets can be really delightful sometimes!

6/25/07, 3:08 PM  

your secrets are delightful - and I won't tell

xox - eb.

6/25/07, 3:39 PM  

Ooh, now we're all curious!

6/25/07, 6:28 PM  

That was great! We've all got our secrets...;-)

6/26/07, 7:47 AM  

A tasty selection of secrets...Thanks!

6/27/07, 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home