...quiet, about a lot of things...

Monday, June 25, 2007

Having Been Tagged, She Trembles

Kamsin of Fearfully Made has tagged me with this meme.

Thanks for asking me to join. Not much of a JOINER..but I want to break my wall flower habits..

However, the eight more blogger thing...gonna be tough. So this will be self serve. I'd like to hear list from all my FANS..hehehaha....but do as you please.

Enough about you..on to ME ME ME!
(First, the blog rules..isn't that an oxymoron??)
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.
3. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves.
4. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged (named and shamed).
5. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they're tagged (cut and run).

There now.

Silence. Crickets.

OK...

1. I was born on Oct 13. So sometimes my birthday is on Friday, and the whole world feels the need to comment on it. I am not a particularly unlucky person. Not Lucky either.

2. Let's go with the luck theme for a moment...morphing into a gambling memory. I am not a big gambler. Not a Vegas gal..at all. But I have been. Also to Lake Tahoe. It was in Tahoe that my husband attempted to teach me to play craps. It was also in Tahoe where I managed to roll the dice off the table...TWICE. Once I almost hit the pit boss guy man. He called over his boss to watch me. They thought I was a ringer, meant to distract. No one could be such a spaz.....After a bit, they re thought that..and left me alone.

3. I good bra is a girls best-est friend. I think my husband loves some of my bras...more than me.

4.I was not awake, as in conscious, for the birth of my two daughters. One was an emergency C-section...the other was a repeat c-sec.But No spinal for me. The doc's wouldn't "risk it"...WHAT A CROCK. Very 50's way to give birth...Today, I would have pitched a fit..But back then, I just wanted to be a good girl..and have healthy babies. Now I would ask more questions..and demand more answers.

5. I steal my husbands dress socks to wear under my tall boots when I ride. When I show, (go to horse events) I purposely mismatch them for luck. Plus it SOOOO ticks him off!!hehehe

6.I wear retainers at night, after getting braces as a 36 year old. Really SEXXXXIIIIEE huh?

7.I eat ketchup on my Mac and cheese.

8.I have green eyes. They change with my moods. They are emerald green if I have been crying. If they look grey...you'd better turn and run.

Well,there ya have it. Randomness. Thanks for asking me to play Kamsin!
posted by wendy at 6:16 PM

8 Comments:

I loved your list.
Thanks for sharing and for joining the fun.
I too love ketchup on my mac and cheese.

Cheers!

6/25/07, 7:56 PM  

This is a good list. And there are a few things I sooo get. I wear my boyfriends socks on cold days, sleep with a night guard (and sometimes and eye mask), my eyes get greener when I'm tired or crying. Don't you love the way we all have similar quirks?

6/25/07, 9:52 PM  

Awesome list! :)

A former friend (now a loathed enemy) was born at something like 11:59pm on October 12th but claimed she was born at midnight on the 13th just to be "cool."

6/26/07, 8:09 AM  

love it!

so do you have a particular type of bra you would recommend because i have bra issues...as in i can't find one i truly love...

6/26/07, 3:19 PM  

Great (and fun) list! I'll bet you are glad school is out -- sounds like you'll have more time now to write, too!

...I am soooo lazy. I only write when I blog, or (sometimes) for Poetry Thursday. If I didn't have these, I'd have no reason to get out of bed (except to raid the fridge).

Don't be like me.

6/27/07, 8:10 PM  

I was supposed to wear a retainer a number of years ago and I hated it. Now I have crooked bottom teeth. Keep wearing it!

6/28/07, 12:06 PM  

Sorry it's taken me a few days to get round to commenting here. Thanks for playing along, fascinating facts! I have hazel eyes which sometimes look very green and sometimes very dark. Anyway, stopping by your blog today has kind of made me want to go bra shopping! I actually hate bra shopping as I feel my cleavage is to ample to actually buy anything sexy, so I tend to go for practical! Perhaps I just haven't found the right bra yet.
Thanks again for these 8 things!

6/30/07, 8:42 AM  

Great list!

I can relate to your husband, as the right bra on the right woman in simply marvelous. But for me it has to be the combination of the two... I don't love bras by themselves...
myabe I'll grow into that fascination.

7/13/07, 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home