...quiet, about a lot of things...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What's so scary?

I'll tell you what... Character Development..Plot Lines...and 50k words in 30 days. Yeah me too..the novel thing..BLAH BLAH BLAH

What separates a good blogger...from a good writer.................................... C H A R A C T ERS. The ability to write other people into life.

Oh yeah..
Happy Halloween
Go here to see something I wrote on it a while back....

and I will be keeping my blog up...expect a lot of Whining.....

Does anyone ever pick the TRICK..in Trick or Treat....Let's see if I can get this NOVEL (ha ha, oh HA HA HA) written.. That wouldn't be a trick.. it would be a damn feat of MAGIC.

(Cloud of smoke...POOF..and she's gone, with much embellishment..}
posted by wendy at 8:34 AM

5 Comments:

Writing a novel isn't easy - says she, who's still in the process (but making progress), but I'm so glad you're determined to see it through! Just get those ideas down on paper; the rest will come together. Happy Halloween! xo

10/31/06, 11:06 AM  

Don't think, just do.

Good luck.

10/31/06, 3:51 PM  

They didn't say it had to be brilliant character development, or intricate plot lines - that's for the polishing part afterwards, right? At least I sure hope so... so far today I managed to get one character doing one thing (but heck, there's 29 days to go). Just keep writing, you'll do great!

11/1/06, 7:54 PM  

hi there..

please check your post about blogger beta

http://quietaboutalotofthings.blogspot.com/2006/09/i-hate-blogger-beta.html

I am really annoyed with beta thinggie and if there is anyway you fixed it? i mean i want to cancel it.. but no clue how!

thanks..

11/1/06, 11:05 PM  

So hard, all this novel stuff! How are you doing? Any tips?

11/10/06, 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home