...quiet, about a lot of things...

Friday, October 13, 2006

That was then....



In honor of my 42 b-day....here is then. Then being aprox 11-12 years ago. There aren't many portraits...let alone self portaits...of me laying around. This one in fact, is just a frame off a proofsheet..(remember those?) I don't even know where the negs are. it was an assigment..for advanced b/w.

It made me remeber how gloious film is...Tri X pan...they dont even make it any more.
It's out of date, I suppose. Happy Birthday to me.....
posted by wendy at 8:11 AM

8 Comments:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are a beautiful gal :) I'm a Libra too!

10/13/06, 9:00 AM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend - I actually thought of you yesterday on the 13th as I dated a child's painting and sent you a silent Happy Birthday greeting. (Awww, aint that sweet?)

10/13/06, 11:39 AM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WENDY!!!Are you going to Have a BIRTHDAY horsey ride?!! It's a beautiful day here in West Virginia but it's getting mighty Brrrrrrrr!!! Have a piece of cake for me too! xo

10/13/06, 12:18 PM  

Lucky that I'm late in reading the PT entries this week! Happy Birthday Wendy - I've really enjoyed getting to read your work and thank you profusely for all of your kind words and encouragement since I've started participating in PT and SS. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday.

10/13/06, 1:43 PM  

Happy Birthday!!!

I miss the smell of real film prints.

10/13/06, 2:33 PM  

Happy birthday! May this be your best year yet...

10/13/06, 3:08 PM  

Happy Birthday Wendy, hope you have a great day..great pic also..M

10/13/06, 3:17 PM  

Happy happy!

10/13/06, 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home