...quiet, about a lot of things...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone..

So, since I follow Neil's blog, like an obsessed fan..I will accept his challenge to thank my first commenter...but as I did this last year also... I will thank my second...which was Tara From Paris Parfait...Wow! really what a great 2nd commenter!

This was the post..


from this angle
she could not see me
watching

checking her reflection
chin up
fierce straight on

only a moment
then eyes soften
downward
mask crumbles

too much
her mothers
daughter, i fear


wlf 7:00 this AM


and this was her comment..

"Lovely! Well done"

Little did I know then, what a lovely person Tara was..and how well done her blog is...but boy! Was I in great company or What!

So today, as everyday, I am Thankful for all my wonderful and mysterious friends, out there in the dark! You have all been a blessing in my life...and I am graced by the honor of knowing you.

Have a great day..holiday or not. Know that you are always included in my prayers, my perfect strangers! Cheers, here's to you all!
wendy
posted by wendy at 10:13 AM

5 Comments:

Well it wasn't much of a comment, I'm afraid! But I have become a big fan of your poetry, which is always a pleasure to read and which also makes me think. Thanks for the kudos. Happy Thanksgiving to you, fellow "etranger parfait!" :)

11/22/07, 11:24 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving!

11/22/07, 8:07 PM  

Hope you had a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving with loved ones.

Rose

xo

11/23/07, 7:56 AM  

Well...none of us are perfect, and some of us are a little stranger than others.

That's Okay.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We did!

11/23/07, 9:03 AM  

I'm happy to be considered one of your perfect strangers! Thanks for being my friend, cyber-cuzzy. (it's something a kiwi would say!) Cuzzy = cousin.

11/24/07, 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home