...quiet, about a lot of things...

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Baby, Look How Far I've Come..

...really not so far. I just had an "AH HA" moment watching a ABC sitcom. What in the WORLD does that say about me?

I don't even want to know...

Over a week ago, Pepek tagged me with this...



I am to try to think of three things that I feel good writing should be.

(I have to giggle at this as I am very unfocused on this subject lately...
but any how... here goes..)

1. Honesty. Really not pulling any punches. Writing is no place for the ego..well, no GOOD place for the ego.

2. Humble.Nothing I will ever write will cure cancer. All I can hope for is a bond, a virtual hug...or a wink.

3.Hokey...the person I am is somewhat of a nerd. So I would be the one to blurt out..."I love ya man..."and "My love will go on and and.." and "Love is all you need".

Nuf said.

I'm supposed to pass this on to 5 people... So in no random order of popularity..and with apologies..if this isn't your thing....

1.gk girl....Because she seems up for most things...

2.deb..because she thinks of cool projects..and has GREAT penmanship...

3.michelle...Because she rocks that little blog of hers and wears converse tennies.

4.Veronica...because she is a soul and sister, both.

and last but not least...

5. Neil....Because he hardly talks to me any more, now that I've met him "mano e mano". What does THAT say about a girl? Oh yeah, and he has a penis...that speaks sometimes..so I think he's man enough to handle it...

Thanks to Pepek for the nod. I'll see your nod, and raise you an air kiss.
posted by wendy at 8:08 PM

9 Comments:

I think "humble" is one of the best ones! :)

11/14/07, 9:31 PM  

i am indeed up for it...
thanks for the pass-along
:)

and i think your list was a good one,
and very true.

11/15/07, 4:20 AM  

heehee...i'll take you up on this...

11/15/07, 12:37 PM  

My mother would be so proud ;^)! I'll take this hand and see where it goes. I'll leave you a note when I've posted something.

I think you got a trifecta with your trio.

11/15/07, 10:31 PM  

{{{Hugs}}} These are not air hugs. They are REAL.

11/16/07, 10:57 AM  

Thanks Wendy. I did a post on this on my site yesterday.

11/16/07, 2:53 PM  

done and posted..
a little uncertain as to
whether or not
i should have gone with
something so vague...
but anyhow,
there it is
and thanks for the tag
:)

11/17/07, 7:34 AM  

I've had a go at it: stoney moss: Three things I think good writing should be--A Meme.

Thanks for tagging me, Wendy. I am a sucker for these things. :-)

11/17/07, 4:00 PM  

Wendy you are a gem - I love your humour and fun.

11/17/07, 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home