...quiet, about a lot of things...

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Merry







Well....I am alive! Really tired, but alive...so in the spirit of the Night before the night before...I'll post some holiday pics as my Yule log...and get back to writing when I have a brain in my head..Now, I wonder, when THAT will be??..Until then...

I wish you Peace and Joy, and a nice drink, and a warm blanket...oh yeah, and a parking space!

Merry Christmas...

All photos interiours at Chez F....

The two little people are of christmas past and will live forever frozen in the moment...



posted by wendy at 11:15 PM

4 Comments:

Great pics! Good to hear you're OK!

12/24/06, 4:49 AM  

Love the pictures! Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.

12/24/06, 8:36 AM  

Dashing thru the ... well, you know how THAT goes. And all that dreaming of a ... I guess you know about THAT, too. And what rhymes with "mistletoe?" ... So glad you are not snowed in--ooops, there, I said it, the "S" word.

I enjoyed your pictures, too.

12/24/06, 3:59 PM  

Merry Christmas Wendy! Hope you have a great day and can get some rest after the merriment.

Loved the photos. Can't wait to see more.

12/25/06, 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home