...quiet, about a lot of things...

Friday, August 15, 2008

As If On Cue...

A summer storm has rolled in.

Tomorrow I have a horse show, that will now be very muddy..and very moist. Not what I had fore casted.

Next Thursday I leave for CA to drop Rach off at Cal. Even though this HAD been fore casted..as in Chance Of Daughter Leaving For College = 100%....I am somehow still bewildered.

I don't even own an umbrella. Yet here I am in a stormy season. Rach is always telling me we need to get umbrellas. She's one smart cookie.

Maybe that's why she's off to college, whilst I am standing here, dripping wet.
posted by wendy at 12:18 PM

2 Comments:

Thinking of you - I well remember the wrench.

8/16/08, 10:35 PM  

Standing in the rain with you...

8/17/08, 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home