...quiet, about a lot of things...

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Yes Sir...That's My Baby

I'd like to just take a moment to introduce the newest member of the menagerie...

KATANGA...Tanga..or as her old dad used to call her...BABY..



That's one big BABY...but she's a keeper for sure...

Oh, as for Roux, my lovely sick boy..he was able to move out of his sick stall just this week...back out side. Cross your fingers and wish us luck for a continued recovery. At least now he will feel the spring sun on his back again.
posted by wendy at 8:01 PM

4 Comments:

Hi ya, Tanga!

4/5/08, 11:24 PM  

She's a beauty! Hope Roux is feeling better and gains some strength from that sun.

4/7/08, 4:47 AM  

I'm glad to hear Roux is able to get out and about. I do wish him well.

And, Tanga! Glad to meet'ya!

4/7/08, 12:22 PM  

He is almost as cute as you. : )

4/9/08, 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home